- Downloadable Forms
Department: Construction (UCC)
The Form Center provides you access to an online repository of documents & forms available immediately for viewing or printing. Adobe Acrobat is required to view and/or print most forms.
Go To Section
- Construction (UCC)
Forms associated with the Uniform Construction Code (UCC)
- Permit Application Jacket
- Building Technical Application
- Electric Technical Application
- Plumbing Technical Application
- Fire Technical Application
- Mechanical Subcode
- Elevator Technical Application
- Elevator Registration
- Elevator Subcode Supplement
- Fire Sprinkler Hydraulic Data Plate
- Flood Damage Prevention Development Appl Required to be completed for any proposed development in a "Special Flood Hazard Area"
- UCC Variation Application
- UCC Chimney Certification Form Form to be used when replacing any fuel fired appliance. This form must be completed by the contractor associated with the scope of work or another contractor (other than the homeowner) that has adequate knowledge of fuel fired venting systems.
- Development Fee Payment Form Development Fee Payment Worksheets for both Residential and Non-Residential Developments for Housing Fund of COAH low and moderate income housing opportunities assistance. Required with Construction Permit Application.