Service Location: 100 Princeton Ave
Payments: 37 N Sussex St
Andrew V. Du Jack – President (1/01/2022 – 12/31/2024)
Aldo Cicchetti – (01/01/21-12/31/23)
Frank Dulfer - (08/09/2022 – 12/31/2025)
Robert Kinsey - Water Superintendent
(973) 366-2200 Ext. 2143
Fran Maenza - Confidential Aide & Service
(973) 366-2200 Ext. 2125
Diosa Garcés - Bilingual Billing & Service
(973) 366-2200 Ext. 2126
Maria Acuria - Bilingual Billing
(973) 366-2200 Ext. 1151
|Click Here for On-line Water/Sewer Bill Payments|
For your convenience a payment
DROP BOX is located at the
south east corner of
Town Hall on the river side.
Water Commissioner 2022 Meeting Schedule
The Board of Water Commissioners meets at 5:00 pm at 100 Princeton Avenue on the following dates:
August 8th --CANCELLED
January 9, 2024
- Water and Sewer bills are mailed quarterly. Locate your zone by clicking on "Billing Zone Locator".
- Payments are due 20 days from billing date.
- Payments can be made by cash, check or money order.
- Payments are accepted online, in the drop box, by mail or in person.
- Account balances can be viewed by clicking on "Tax and Utility History".
- Account balance over 30 days are subject to immediate shut off of water.
You can also choose to have your bills emailed to you instead of receiving them from the United States Postal Service. If you would like to have your bills emailed to you, please contact our office at 973-366-2200 ext 2126 or ext 1151 or by signing up on our website "Paperless E-bill Sign Up".
Failure to receive a bill does not void responsibility for its payment or waive the past due penalty.
Please call 973-366-2200 ext. 2126 or ext. 1151 for more information.
- Paying your bill on time.
- Allowing a Dover water representative to access your water meter.
- Keep your meter in good condition and prevent it from freezing.
- Inform the Water Commission of any changes in your billing or mailing address.
- If you see an "E" on your bill, this means your bill has been estimated based on previous usage. Estimates are used when there's a problem getting a meter reading. You will need to make an appointment so that we can evaluate the issue. Please call 973-366-2200 ext. 2125 or ext. 2126.
CLICK HERE for an OWNER/TENANT Transfer Billing Request. Return the completed form to the Water Department. A "Final Reading" must be secured prior to the tenants moving out and/or the tenants moving in.
Please call the Service Department at 973-366-2200 ext. 2125 or ext. 2126 to schedule an appointment for a Final Reading. A $21.00 reconnect fee/new account fee will be charged on the tenant's first water and/or sewer bill.
Outside Water Meters
If you have an outside water meter, please call your meter readings in annually. Please bring the meters inside during winter months as these meters can freeze during cold weather. Replacement of a frozen meter is subject to a $85 service charge
On occassion, it is necessary for us to flush fire hydrants in order to clean out the water lines. If you experience discoloration in your water for a short period of time, this is likely the cause. Let the cold water run until it clears up. If the discoloration should continue for a prolonged period, please contact our office.
Current Water Rates (Click Here)
Dover Service Line Web App (Click Here)
Lead Exposure Reduction (Click Here)
Lead Service Line FAQ (Click Here)