- Certificate of Compliance Appl. (Residential) Application Form for a "Certificate of Compliance" that is required for any sale or change of tenancy of a RESIDENTIAL property, building or subdivided space
- Certificate of Compliance Appl. (Commercial) Part I Application Form for a "Certificate of Compliance" that is required for any sale or change of tenancy of a NON RESIDENTIAL (Commercial) property, building or subdivided space
- Certificate of Compliance Appl. (Commercial) Part II Business/Alarm Registration Form
- Certificate of Compliance Appl. (Commercial) Part III Fire Prevention Registration Information
- Buyer's Certification Letter Required letter to be filled out completely and submitted for issuance of a Temporary Certificate of Compliance.
- Failure to Provide Required Information (Residential/Commercial)) All information MUST be provided in order to issue a Certificate of Compliance.
- Inspection Procedure Handout (Residential) Summary of Certificate of Compliance Inspection Process (Res).
- Board Property Compliance Checklist Certification This form is required when application is made to the Planning Board, Board of Adjustment or EWSP Committee.
- Certificate of Compliance Appl. (Residential)
- Complaint Use this form to file a Code Enforcement complaint. Form is to be completed and delivered to the Code Enforcement Department.
- Certificate of Registration “NJSA 46:8-28 Certificate of registration” requires that, in the case of a one-dwelling unit rental or a two-dwelling unit non-owner occupied premises, a landlord shall, at the time of the creation of the first tenancy in any newly constructed or reconstructed building to file this completed application with the Town of Dover. Also, an amended Certificate of Registration must also be filed within 20 days after any changes in the information contained in the last Certificate of Registration.
- Change of Mailing Address If you have moved and need to update your mailing address, please fill out this form and return it to the Code Enforcement Office.
- Housing Rehabilitation Assistance Program Financial assistance is available for the rehabilitation of owner-occupied one-family houses to assist residents in the removal of unsafe conditions in their dwellings, such as plumbing, heating/energy, electrical, lead- based paint, roof, structural, siding and wall masonry, exterior painting, interior improvements and premise repairs. Funding is provided under the local Rehabilitation Program. To be eligible for assistance, applicants must meet federally recognized income guidelines
- Certificate of Registration
Monday - Friday 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
37 North Sussex Street Dover, NJ 07801Phone: 973-366-2200