Please select a year.
Dover Area Historical Society Event
The Dover Area Historical Society will be participating in the Northern Morris County Pathways of History Weekend Tour. Join the Dover Area Historical Society, as part of the Pathways History Tour, on Saturday, October 11th from 10:00am to 4:00pm and Sunday, October 12th from Noon to 4:00pm to view the PowerPoint presentations of “Then & Now-The Morris Canal in Dover” and “Dover’s Disasters” which will be shown throughout the day. Light refreshments will be served. The Dover Area Historical Society is located at 55 West Blackwell Street. Parking is available on the street or next to the First Memorial Presbyterian Church. (See the full itinerary below).
Dover Area Historical Society
Dr. Condit House
55 West Blackwell Street, Dover 07801
GPS: 40° 53’ 02” N, 74° 33’ 40” W
• PowerPoint Presentations: Dover’s Disasters and Morris Canal in Dover
• Guided and self-guided tours of a pictorial history of Dover
• Search the archives of Dover High School’s Yearbooks
• Read the recently discovered letters of Dr. Condit’s daughter
• Take a self-guided walking tour of the Dover Historic District
• DAHS Gift Shop will be open