The Dover Recreation Department
Wishes Everyone A
- Go Trick-or-Treating with a grown-up.
- Visit only neighbors you know.
- Make sure your costume lets you see and hear well. You need to be able to watch and listen for cars.
- Wear a light colored or bright costume so drivers can see you.
- Make sure your costume fits. It’s easy to trip on costumes that are too big.
- Put glow-in-the-dark patches or strips on your costume so drivers can see you.
- Wear face paint instead of a mask.
- Watch out for cars.
- Cross the street at the corner and not in between cars.
- Carry a flashlight or glow stick.
- Stay in areas that are well lit.
- Have your parents check your treats before you eat it.
CLICK HERE TO PRINT HALLOWEEN SAFETY TIPS